67 BGT parts car for sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 67 BGT parts car for sale
From: dave houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 23:04:14 -0700
Folks,
Now that I have finished my 67 BGT Special restoration, I have a
complete 67 BGT parts car for sale. It was great to refer to during my
restoration. I have no title or registration so unless you inquire into
your state's DMV, you might be able to get it on the road. The body
needs quite a bit of rust work for that. However, as  a 67 car it offers
alot in parts. It is wire wheeled, has complete engine and trans(no
overdrive), rear, complete interior and all glass and all guages! A
complete car. Engine turned when I got it but I haven't  turned it
lately and it's been outside for a good while.
My other 67 BGT parts car is where I went when I needed that rare,
original,  no longer made item. That one I will completely strip down
for the remaining spares for a rainy day before chucking the body(unless
someone wants it).
Also, I have a complete front end(with steel wheels and tires), doors,
trunk lid, etc. from a 69 BGT for free(just pick up). Wife has been very
patient with me but wants the yard neatened up.
Offers around $500 for the complete car and you pick up.
I'm located in Orange County, NY
cheers,
Dave Houser

///