Re: British Cars and Movies

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Cars and Movies
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 19:28:21 EDT
In a message dated 26/06/01 1:26:06 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-mgs-digest@autox.team.net writes:

> Yeah....I saw "Swordfish" about a week ago as
> well....I believe the car was a TVR Tuscan.  It
> appeared to be quite fast....I don't know much about
> this particular TVR model but I would venture is has a
> Rover V8.

Nope, 6-cylinder inline alloy engine with 4 valves per cylinder and dry sump
lubrication.
Lightweight, tubular stainless steel exhaust manifold.
Fully mapped engine management system with three way low back pressure
metallic catalytic convertors and closed loop control strategy.
Stainless steel/carbon fibre exhaust.
(Quoted from the factory website).

3.6 l, 360 bhp, 1100 kg...........

Bill