Re: right big toe burning...

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: right big toe burning...
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 12:10:48 -0700
Umm, I don't think there is supposed to be a hole there. Any holes in the
firewall should be sealed with plastic or rubber plugs or grommets. That's
why they call it a firewall <g>. If this is an unofficial hole (the result
of DPO activity), you could screw a metal plate over it.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149

///