the elusive timing pulley

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: the elusive timing pulley
From: "Evangelos G. Makris" <egmakris@otenet.gr>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 22:17:25 +0300
I've had lots of headaches about this, so I'll ask the question
directly:

What is (are) the BMC/BL part number(s) for the correct timing pulley(s)
when the timing cover has the timing marks ON TOP, that is at about the
11 o'clock position when viewing the engine from the front of the car? I
don't care if it's a thick pulley (i.e. with damper) or thin one (i.e.
without damper).

Evangelos

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list