Re: 5 Speed - Why? Totally wrong use!

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 5 Speed - Why? Totally wrong use!
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 17:41:11 -0700
Hey, and don't knock OD just because of the switch location. Early cars had
a dash-mounted switch. Then they went to the wiper stalk one (and if you
think that's a problem, how about modern cars that have twice as many stalk
functions?). Later on, they had a shifter knob switch. So you could have it
any way you liked, if you just bought the right B...<bg>

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149

///