Seen at the local toyota dealer

To: mgs@autox.team.net, kuvianaax@earthlink.net, littlerascal@onewest.net
Subject: Seen at the local toyota dealer
From: Phil Bates <jello@ida.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 10:24:34 -0600
'51 MG miget (I believe they mean MG - TD) - red, restored not long ago
- $14,500 (supposedly reduced from $19,500).

Anyone interested, I'm in Idaho Falls Idaho.  I haven't gone to see it,
but I hear its very nice.  I may check it out this weekend, but no spare
cash for such things right now.  There is also a restorable (it would
take a lot of work, but it is rust free) wolseley 6/99 - has a de-tuned
healey 2912 six and 3 speed with overdrive.

Denise - you and I switched coasts - when I had my MGB hauled out here,
I was lucky - the moving company put it on a truck rather than pulling
it.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list