Re: Fuse keeps blowing

To: "MG-BBS" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Gordon Rice"
Subject: Re: Fuse keeps blowing
From: "Mike Janacek" <mjanacek@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 08:33:31 -0400
It might cost you a couple more fuses, but you could start by disconnecting
each of the three systems, one at a time, and see if that solves the
problem. If so then look for shorts in the culprit system. If not then a
look at the wiring schematic is in order. I have Bentleys available if you
need it up on Yahoo http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bubblechaser343 .

Mike
'79B