=?iso-8859-1?Q?RE=3A_5_Speed_-_Why=3F_=A0=28Everything_gon=27_?

To: "'matttrebelhorn@netscape.net'" <matttrebelhorn@netscape.net>
Subject: =?iso-8859-1?Q?RE=3A_5_Speed_-_Why=3F_=A0=28Everything_gon=27_?
From: Wesley Lyon <lyonw@lucent.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 10:09:18 -0500
Some of these guys have to crack you up. Your car do with it what you will.
I had one guy want to go to blows with me over painting my 65B motor bright
red (which was an original engine color for that year, just not to many of
them). He told me "Well I guess to some guys it just doesn't matter". Can we
all just hold hands for a minute and sing Kumbya. Oh and some aroma candles
may help too.:-)