Re: Real MGs?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Real MGs?
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 14:47:36 EDT
In a message dated 03/07/01 11:14:07 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-mgs-digest@autox.team.net writes:

> Shoot, even Bill Spohn's twinkie stories are more exciting than watching yet
> another swoopy, space-framed, plastic bodied advertising billboard compete
> with other "cars" that are completely unavailable for purchase, and totally
> impractical even if they were.

Even?  EVEN??

And BTW, Hostess makes twinkies - I race a Twincam!

I got into the same sort of discussion on a Jensen group about the product of
a company that bought the name, and whether or not it had any relationship
whatsoever with the car of that name that the group members collect. There
wasn't really a consensus, but I was on the side of the angels (and of
yourself, apparently) in saying that a mere name doesn't automatically plug a
totally new car into a tradition.

Bill

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list