trivial part wanted...list is a winner again

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: trivial part wanted...list is a winner again
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 08:27:33 -0400 (EDT)
Hi all,

   My latest tsouris (that is yiddish for the little trouble that bites
one's ass) was the loss of a mounting lock for the screws that lock an arm
rest to a door. The part is not even pictured in the Moss catalog.

Thanks to Paul Tegler, the solution is trivial. He emailed me
to check out license plate screw locks which are available at any auto
parts store. Sure enough, 6 for $1.54 (tax included) and the part
literally dropped into its hole in the door and locked in place.

Although I rounded the bit off with my Dremel because the original is
round, even that was not necessary.

Brilliant...thanks Paul and if anyone needs one or two, I have 5 left.

Happy holiday ladies & gents,

Best,
Bill
'76B