5-speed- OD.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 5-speed- OD.
From: Stephen Listisen <otis10@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 21:20:01 -0700
Hi guys,
        I have been following the 5-speed thread with great interest.  I
am working on a "71B" and 75B, Both will have complete engine rebuilds.
The 75 engine is done, painted, ready to go in, with a new 5-speed
hi-gear conversion from Pierce Manifolds.  The 71 engine is still at the
machine shop, he's slow but, GOOD.  It will have a rebuilt O.D.,that  I
just recieved from British Auto in N. Y.  I hope to have them both
together by the end of September.   From read the thread this week, It
sounds like i'm going to have the Best of Both Worlds.
        If I'm going to get Flamed do It Quick, Leaving on vacation,
saturday, for several weeks.
"Remember, this comes from someone who has been lurking the list for
over a year, only posted once and has learned a bunch from you guys!"
71B-Almost
75B -Almost
74BGT- Future Sometime
Aztec (oh, no, it's my wifes)