Re: Fatest ever MG (500bhp, 0-100mph in 8.4!)

To: scott beavis <sbeavis@solartronanalytical.com>,
Subject: Re: Fatest ever MG (500bhp, 0-100mph in 8.4!)
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 05:13:29 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for the link, Scott. Anyone else not really like the 'new' green
used in the MG logo on this (and other) cars?? Guess it's like New
Chartreuse Racing Green....

I think this is the first time I've seen prices mentioned in an article -
referring to the new cars - 30,000 pounds for the entry level car - does
that translate to something like $19,500? That wouldn't seem to be too
pricey for a 250-hp car...! 'Course, I'm sure getting it over here would
mean adding several k dollars.

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ