[Fwd: Re: B Vent Cleaning]

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: Re: B Vent Cleaning]
From: Chad Cooper <mgb72@airmail.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 17:10:06 -0700
I stuck mine in the dishwasher on the "china" cycle, no soap, no drying cycle,
just the hot spraying water, they came out looking new.
Chad
'72B

Scott Allen wrote:

Hi,

So I'm cleaning the dash on my 74 1/2, and I can't help but notice the 27 years
of accumulated dust and debris in the air vents.  After trying to swab them out
with a Q-tip to little or no effect, I'm thinking that there's got to be a
better way to do it...

Anyone know of a better way, (do the vents pull out?) or am I just going to have
to bite the bullet and continue to try Q-tips?

Thanks in advance,

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list