MGA for sale in the Boston area (Natick)

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGA for sale in the Boston area (Natick)
From: "Steve Shoyer" <Steve@shoyer.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 01:19:42 -0400
I drive by an auto repair place that often has an MG or two in the lot.
This week I saw an MGA with a For Sale sign in the front window.  It's a
1961 model and the price on the tag is $12,995.  I don't know anything
about the car other than that it's red, but if anyone is interested,
send me a note and I can pass along the contact info.

--Steve Shoyer (1980 MGB)

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list