New Version of SUSearch (1.1)

To: MG Mail List <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: New Version of SUSearch (1.1)
From: Konrad Crist <crscapps@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 13:07:12 -0400
Dear LBC'ers,
Thanks very for the good comments and suggestions. I have just uploaded
version 1.1 of the SUSearch workbook for Excel It should be even easier to
compare different SU needles now. I still would appreciate your comments and
suggestions. Here are the URLs to download:

http://members.aol.com/crscapps/SUSearch.exe  (Windows users)

http://members.aol.com/crscapps/SUSearch.sea  (Mac users)

Technically both files are identical, but I have put them in self extracting
archive format which is particular to each computer type. I hope AOL does
not give you a hard time. Email me if you do.

--
Regards,
W. Konrad Crist, P.G.

///