Re: To spare or not to spare

To: JERTIGGER2@cs.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: To spare or not to spare
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 13:56:06 EDT
In a message dated 7/9/01 12:47:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
JERTIGGER2@cs.com writes:

> I am trying to decide if I should forgo carrying a spare in my midget and
> carry a couple of cans of new tire in a can stuff. What is the consigns of
> the listers.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Carry the spare and one can of tire gunk.  The spare will ALWAYS fix a flat
tire, no matter how bad a blowout you have.  The can of Fix-A-Flat will
always be available to help the cute young blond in the parking lot, who will
be very happy you stopped to help, and she may want to show you her gratitude.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport