Engine and Transmission Available-Free to good home

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Engine and Transmission Available-Free to good home
From: Anthony Woodruff <tonymmedia@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 10:14:39 -0700 (PDT)
Hello everyone,

First of all, if this is a duplicate post - I apologize.  I'm not sure my first
one (from yesterday) made it to the list!

I've got a 1967 MGB engine, complete with head and an early transmission
available, free to a good home.  I'm in the Tacoma, Washington (actually
Puyallup) area of the USA.  It's on a wooden platform that I built for it, with
casters to roll it about the garage.

I thought it would be nice to have a spare engine and transmission around just
in case.

I was wrong.

Since the thing is taking up valuable floor space on my garage, I will give it
away.  If any lister wants it please contact me off-list (tonymmedia@yahoo.com)
and I'll be glad to answer any questions you have.

This is from a parts car - a GT - that I bought along with my roadster.  The
new owner of the GT was to give it a V-6 Chevy engine and raced in Northwest
Washington.

Contact me at tonymmedia@yahoo.com if you are interested.

Tony Woodruff
'67 MGB Roadster