Spark Plugs

To: "Mgs@autox.team.net" <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spark Plugs
From: James Schulte <schultejim@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 01:00:35 -0700
To MG2001 attendees,
I bought a set os Hallo plugs from a vender at the show and have been
running them ever since.  They have helped smooth out the fuel
consumption and rough idling of my worked 78B engine.  I'm really
impressed!  Did anyone else try them and what has been your reaction?
For those whom are not familiar, these are plugs with a 5 year
guarantee.  They are being used in European cars and are starting to be
used in the States on modern cars. The company has also targeted Classic
cars especially the B.  Not ready for the A yet for some reason. They
cost $7.00 ea. and have a permanent gap.  It is a tripod set up instead
of the single post plug.  So far they seem to really burn the fuel
cleanly and my idle is down 100 rpm's.
Jim
78B
70B
p.s.  everything is ready to pull engine out of 70B.  Just need to
attach engine lift with Oberg and start taking drive shaft off.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list