RE: MGs May Be Back in USA After 20 Years

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: MGs May Be Back in USA After 20 Years
From: "Phil Vanner" <phil@outtech.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 22:20:43 -0500
Minor quibble: If there was a an MGF in Minnesota last week, they hid it
real well.

There was a ZT, A ZT-T and an old WA saloon. Personally, I would have liked
to see an F here. I have seen an MGF before, but I would have liked to see
it as some indication that they were thinking about bringing over a sports
car.

Phil Vanner
nice to see our little gathering get some press.