Re: Fw: '67B, '68 O/D

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: '67B, '68 O/D
From: "DenverD" <DenverD@Texan.dk>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 08:57:56 +0200
On Wed, 11 Jul 2001 15:48:10 -0700, Mike Winney wrote:

>Does anybody know why I cannot get through?  I am registered and do get
>messages regularly.

1. are you sending to the correct address? <mgs@autox.team.net>

2. are you sending from the same address you signed up with? <your address
didn't come through on what Mike posted for you>

3. are you sending your mail as an attachment <from the welcome letter: "Turn
off HTML formatting if you send mail out with a web-based mailer. Turn off any
of those Microsoft attachemnts as well, if you are using any Microsoft
products to send your mail.  Folks with PCs  may have trouble with this, learn
to drive your mailer or go away.">

4. did you include a trailer from a previous posting in your reply? <///  Edit
your replies!  If they include this trailer, they will NOT be sent.>

good luck on the O/D project

DenverD - A Texan in Denmark
65B # GHN3L/33680; engine 18V581-H193

///