Re: bearings

To: Ajhsys@aol.com, WSpohn4@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: bearings
From: JERTIGGER2@cs.com
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 16:08:09 EDT
In a message dated 7/12/01 3:10:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Ajhsys@aol.com
writes:

> Order them from Moss, or maybe it was Vicky Brit.  I know Mini Mania has
> them.  Then I guess you use a BFH to install.  I have ball bearings, but I
> know the Timken  roller bearings are available.  They are called "tapered"
> bearings.  Maybe that's the difference.

Guess what. The bearings go on nicely only problem is the tapered roller
bearing is approximately 1/8 wider so the rotor doesn't go on as far and when
bolting the brake calipers on it wont fit. That is  with locally purchased
tapered bearings. Maybe Moss or VB are different.m The ones purchased locally
were listed for Midget.

Jerry Rein

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list