Austin Healey (NLBC)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Austin Healey (NLBC)
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 21:57:19 +0930
I can't help but chuckle every time I hear news about the current
British Lions Rugby Tour of Australia.  Apart from the fact that they
are going to have to go home defeated soon, there is also the fact that
they have a weedy little scrum half from Leicester with a notable name.

AUSTIN HEALEY

It doesn't mention anywhere that he has any passion for British Cars (in
fact it lists his hobbies outside Rugby as Golf and Backgammon!!) so I
guess that passion was left with his parents and was probably crushed by
having to carry the name throughout his formative years :-)

http://www.lionstour.com/profiles/player_details.asp?country=Lions&lastname=Healey&firstname=Austin

Can you imagine anyone but an actor with a name like "Corvette Stingray"
or "Chevy Camaro" or "Holden Kingswood"??

Austin Healey indeed!

Besides, he has said some very uncomplimentary things about Aussie
blokes in the press recently, so I am expecting him to go home very sore
and sorry for himself after the match being played tonite!

Eric

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list