Cleaning up after long down time... +Rant

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cleaning up after long down time... +Rant
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 21:22:52 -0700
So I spent the entire day today cleaning up my garage after making the
mess of over the last year of stripping a parts car, getting into an
accident, getting my car back together. (Still haven't started on my
bench!)

Here is the Rant:

One motivation for doing this was to make room enough for my wife's
suburban ('99) that we bought  last month.   I have a neighbor with one
that puts it in his three car garage with 2 boats in the other two
slots. I figured we have the same home builder, I have a three car
garage as well, it'll fit.  I was wrong!

Stinking Melody homes builds these short little three car garages.
Looks like I might not be able to fit my two sports cars and suburban
in my garage.  I am not happy about that at all.  I am going to try my
suburban in the slot where the MG normally goes once I clean up my
bench and move it.  If it doesn't fit there, then looks like the
suburban is going in diagonally and the miata is in the drive way.  I
wanted another 3-4' in the garage before I bought the suburban.  Now I
want it even more.

Larry, you inspect homes right?  Any of the builders in the area do
deep garages that aren't tandems?

Man that was a long day to end in disappointment.

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net

///