Cleaning up, etc.

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cleaning up, etc.
From: "Mike Winney" <mgb@cableone.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 16:38:04 -0700
After restoring/refurbishing a number of LBCs in my twelve foot wide single
car garage I'm really trying, but not succeeding in generating tears for
those having difficulity with their two and three car garages. ;-)  For
sure, a small garage forces you to be very organized.
When asked by incredulous friends why the family car sits outside while the
LBC is nice and warm in the garage I reply that the LBC is unique and has a
lot of me invested in it while the family car has no soul and can be
replaced with a phone call.  I'm still not sure they see the logic in
Mike Winney
68 MGB GT

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list