Tranny conversion

To: "Mgs@autox.team.net" <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tranny conversion
From: James Schulte <schultejim@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 21:37:34 -0700
Listers that were following my saga,
The O/D is now in and the 70B actually starts  again.  Will take it out
tomorrow for maiden voyage if I get the answer to one question (ok, four
questions).  I attached 3 wires from the O/D harness to the
corresponding wires just before the fuse box.  Yellow to yellow, green
to green and green/purple to green/purple, now the question is what the
he-- do I do with the light green/ yellow wire if there isn't a match?
Could this be a green/yellow?  I don't see anything in the Haynes book
or the internet notes I received from Paul Hunt about g/y or ltg/y. It
definitely comes from the O/D harness. Can anyone help?
Jim
70B allllllmost
78B

///