Reallly Interesting LBC Day

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Reallly Interesting LBC Day
From: "James Kleemeyer" <jkk@adams.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 18:28:06 -0000
Well, I got the $10 MGB home without any major disaters, but the strangest
thing happenend. As my brother and I were looking around the little shed the
car was in, the owners' wife mentioned that they owned a '72 B. I asked her
what color (blue), and suddenly got the feeling I'd seen them before. Sure
enough, I had sold them the '72 back in the early eighties. She took us up
to the garage at the house and showed the car to us, still looks great. I
asked what the side curtains hanging on the wall were for and she casually
says, "oh, our TF, do you want to see it, too?" Does a bear..... well you
know. A beautiful black '54 TF was in a garage under the house. Made me
kinda weak in the knees just looking at it! What a day.
                    Jim K.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list