mgb seam sealer ?

To: mgs@autox.team.net, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: mgb seam sealer ?
From: CraigFaubel@aol.com
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 13:03:09 EDT
I'll be getting my car ready for paint, and I've noticed two sealants that
look like they've been caulked into joints and seams.  One is a dark colored
almost flexible compound and the other is a near-white, harder material.
They have been painted with the top color, but I cant tell what's underneath
it.  What is this stuff?  Is it commonly available?  Brand name
recommendations?  Does this go on bare metal or on primered metal?  Does it
get a primer overtop and then topcoat?

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list