wire wheels and more

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: wire wheels and more
From: Rhbuxton@aol.com
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 20:03:27 EDT
Hi All,
If you have ever wanted to convert your B to wire wheels, here is your
chance.  Before I let go of my parts MGB I pulled off all five tires, I took
out the differential, and took off the front wire wheel hubs, everything you
need to convert your steel wheels to wire wheels.  You can see the works at;
http://hometown.aol.com/rhbuxton/myhomepage/photo.html
Now for the good part, All I want for the whole shooting match is $199.99
You can't even buy the hubs for that let alone five wheels!  This is
everything you need to do the job right.  Transportation is up to you, the
parts are located in Luray Virginia, about 80 miles west of Washington D. C.
Let me know.
Rick

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list