What Did You Do To Your Rostyles

To: The MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: What Did You Do To Your Rostyles
From: "Brinkman, Gerardo V" <GB127167@exchange.DAYTONOH.NCR.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 08:56:26 -0400
>This weekend was the last straw for me. I went to the
>local farmer's market, and there was a Pageant Blue MGB with Pageant Blue
>painted Rostyles. The owner may as well have painted his sidewalls blue to
>complete the effect. WHY???

Oh dear - looks like I'm really in for it. I have a '63 MGB with alloy
"basket-weave" wheels and 185-60 tyres. In addition, I have the Sebring
nose with "Oscar" driving light to emulate the Monte Rally cars. On top
of that I am using a "non-packaway" hood with leather seats from a
'72 and a Walnut dash - and I am in the process of installing a
super-charger.

And as a final insult, the car is not even painted in a standard
BMC colour. I hope Tom never sees my car, I never hear the end

gerry

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list