Tire Conversion...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Tire Conversion...
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 16:28:16 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all, in perusing my '65 MGB Driver's Handbook I was looking at the tire
sizes the car was originally equipped with - 5.60-14 or, optionally,
5.90-14... The car has D78-14's on the disc wheels now... These tires seem
awfully large for the car. How do they convert to the specified tire size?
Also, how do both of these convert to modern radial sizes? Thanks....

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ
'76 MGB Tourer (Driver)