Re: Customer Service?

To: "Mark and kathy LaPierre" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>,
Subject: Re: Customer Service?
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 11:24:37 -0400
> IF this is true - and I would like to see the article - why don't we all
> stop buying from VB and also return our catalogs as a gesture of rssssssp
> (sound of a raspberry).  Then tell everyone to buy from people who give
you
> service like Moss, LBC Co, and a few others.  Let's face it VB prices are
> not outstanding.  This list is big and thus powerful - we should bloody
> well use it to our advantage, pardon my French.

As per Barrie's request, I have scanned and uploaded the page containing
Leo's remarks about his business.  This is not the full article, just the
page about Victoria British.  The full article can be found in the February
1990 issue of Thoroughbred & Classic Cars on pages 71 through 75.

http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg/images/victoriabritish.jpg

It's a big image, 375kb and like 1100x1600 in dimension.

Kai

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list