Re: Glue for Header on new top

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Glue for Header on new top
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 15:53:15 EDT
In a message dated 7/27/01 3:16:17 PM, SRegel@dpra.com writes:

<< I'm getting ready to install a new Caribo top this weekend on my 76 B.  I
remember seeing a blurp on how to do this.  But I don't remember where or
what type of glue was suggested.  Anybody have any links?  TIA

Scott
76B Spot

I used the glue that Moss sells by the can.  This is a very messy process,
but it has worked fairly well.  I did have to reapply it to the tube section
in the middle.  However, working with the 3M spray adhesive on carpet, panels
and the noise-killer pads on the underside of the hood (bonnet), I believe
this might work just as well, and be a bit easier to use, too.

Jay Donoghue
72B
72B-GT
66 Mustang