71 MGB-GT

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 71 MGB-GT
From: stibrany@juno.com
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 20:23:01 -0700
well here is the Internet only special.
I'm only posting this on this site for those MG people
who can really appreciate this.
I'm selling my 71 MGB-GT for 1500.00 !!!!!!!!!!!
it comes with an extra engine & trans too.
i put new rings & rod bearings in last fall.
rebuilt alienator , new coil , new battery.
tires are good with a new spare. replaced the starter & radiator. (not
new parts)
no rips in the headliner or dash or seats.
cash only. first 1500.00 take it all
it is located in chelan Wa.(in the middle of the state on the Columbia
river, check mapblast)
509 682 4272                          bob