Re: MGB GT Seat covers

To: "Barrie Robinson" <barrier@bconnex.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB GT Seat covers
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 21:12:16 -0700
Barrie,

According to the Moss catalog, the BGT front seat bottoms were one style
from 1969 to 1972, then another from '73 on. The back cushions were one
style from 70 to 72, then a different style from 73 on. So, a 1970 seat
cover probably would not fit a 1980 seat particularly well. The headrests
were also different from the periods 70 - 72, 73 - 76 and 77 - 80.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center