Engine rebuild

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Engine rebuild
From: Stephen Listisen <otis10@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 13:21:48 -0700
List,
        I REALLY NEED HELP. Took my 71 B engine to the mechine shop to
have it boiled, sandblasted. cam bearings pressed in.crank ground .10.
My problem is the mechine shop drilled out all the brass plugs in the
block. I ordered the ones shown in the V.B. cat. first they sent the
wrong amount, then  this morning at the shop they showed me they were to
small, wrong size. Lawrie you were right in the first place. Sorry dont
want to start anything.
         Does anyone know a source for a complete set of brass plugs for
a mgb engine. Id really like to get it together, it gets cold early her
in N. Ohio

                                                                Thanks
for listening to my problems

STEVE  L.