FS: MKI (1962-1967) MGB Parts

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS: MKI (1962-1967) MGB Parts
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 13:24:16 -0400
Items have to go due to loss of storage space.  All items below are used
parts.

1    3 synchro, non-overdrive gearbox    $40
1    3.909:1 banjo differential, just diff    $35
1    exhaust manifold                           $15
1    intake manifold                              $15
1    windshield & frame                        $40
1    boot/trunk lid w/ lock (no key)         $20

more to come later, I have photos of the differential... all others I can
take photos upon request.  Diff is in very nice condition, gearbox is sound,
exhaust manifold as in condition taken off parts car (i.e.. surface rusted),
intake is same as is windshield and frame has good glass, boot/trunk lid is
good no dents or rust... but will need paint prep and paint.  Hopefully
items are cheap enough so that if you need it you buy it, all negotiable
within reason.

Pick-up only!!!  All items located in Bristol, PA USA.  215.269.3344 my
telephone number, usually available all day at this number until around 7pm
EST.  Email checked routinely, kmr@pil.net

Probably some more parts to come, have yet to sort through them.

Thanks,

Kai

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list