MGA 1622 block for sale.......

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGA 1622 block for sale.......
From: MGALUVR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 13:52:17 EDT
I have a spare MGA 1622 engine block for sale. Its in good condition and will
require the normal restoration procedures (cylinder honing, etc). I was going
to use it for a rebuild but found a rebuilt 1800cc engine and installed it
instead. I live in Southwest Missouri, and pickup would be preferred or
course.....but would ship via freight to interested parties. Pictures
available on request. I also have a couple of good usable crankshafts, and
several heads. Email for more info..........All reasonable offers will be
considered.

                                                    Thanks.........

                                                 Bill Dillstrom
1962 MKII MGA Roadster.....