Changes

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Changes
From: "Rick Lindsay" <ROLindsay@Emeraldgrc.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 10:21:27 -0500
Hello Gang,
   This note is just to advise you of a business and e-mail
address change.  Two days ago, Diamond Research sold
it's sister company, Diamond Geophysical Service Company
to the Norwegian giant, Petroleum Geo Services.  The new
company is called "PGS Diamond".
    To avoid confusion and the suggestion of a nonexistent
partnership, our company has also changed its name -- and
e-mail addresses.   The company we founded in 1994,
Diamond Geoscience Research Corp. is now "Emerald
Geoscience Research Corp.".   Why am I telling you this?
    I have resubscribed to the MG List using the new e-mail
address listed below.  DGRC will continue to work for perhaps
another year but all mail sent to that address is now forwarded
to Emeraldgrc.
   Best regards to all and I'm sorry in advance, for any confusion
that these changes might cause.

Rick Lindsay -- '79 MGB LE & '70 MGB-GT
Vice President - International
Emerald Geoscience Research Corp.