Re: Temp Gauge

To: "James Kleemeyer" <jkk@adams.net>,
Subject: Re: Temp Gauge
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 21:44:23 -0700
You will have to get the sender as well as the gauge.  (And you are
probably going to get flamed by listers who don't belive in them!)  It
mounts on the side of the engine.  I have a spare one I can measure for
you if you would like.  That along with someone measuring an "wet"
version should tell you what you need.

Also have your gauge and sender tested before you install it.  Rumor is
they fail; though both of my sets at 30 years are still ok.

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net

///