1970 MGB goes to the crusher

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1970 MGB goes to the crusher
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 02:09:28 -0400
  Having been found guilty of one count of being
terminally rusty and one count of having a working
overdrive transmission, I'm going to be parting
up my #2 1970 MGB. (not the cool blue one with
the racing screens, it's long sold)

  The engine and OD tranny are destined for
my ZB Magnette, so it'll all stay in the family.

  Last chance for some total idiot to email me
and make an impassioned speech saying they will
restore the rest. Operators aren't standing by. ;>

  Pics at:

http://www.brit.ca/~tboicey/mgb/mgb_number_two.html

--
Trevor Boicey, P. Eng.