RE: Another test, please (still OT)

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Another test, please (still OT)
From: "Greg Bass" <gregbass@atlantadental.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 12:22:01 -0400
Got it here in Atlanta GA.
Actually, I think the Government may be running the list and are responsible
for the lack of traffic. After all, I think they are completely compotent in
everything they manage <~grin>. I mean, they have taken a 20 year, billions
of dollars deficit, and in a few short months have re-computated the figures
and now we have a surplus!  Math wasn't my strong subject in school so I
guess the way they did that is simply above my head and my casio calculator.

So I really don't think it is the heat that is clogging the bandwidth, but
it could possibly be all those IOU's they threw into the pipes.

** Sorry if this is contining OT, but how can you be OT if nothing is being
posted?

Greg

> Bill >>
>
> Ahoy!  Hear you loud and clear here in DC.  Maybe it's just
> August.  Europe
> is on vacation and the humidity is clogging the bandwidth.
>
> Jay Donoghue

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list