Re: Exhaust advice, please

To: Jon.Arikstad@bbs.no, Mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Exhaust advice, please
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 15:20:27 EDT
In a message dated 8/8/01 12:49:40 PM, Jon.Arikstad@bbs.no writes:

<< Jon Arikstad (Norwegian GT owner)
1970 MGB GT

BTW
I promise that I this winter will restore the dashboard.
At least. >>

Remember that exhaust system corrosion is mostly from within, so salt on
roads should not dictate and expensive stainless system.  I'll got the
"Monsa" system that Moss-US sells, and I like it quite a lot.  Stainless, it
is not, but the sound is good, muted but sporty.  I used to have a real loud
system and realized that my hearing was fading after several hours on the
road.

But the real reason I am replying is to note that in what we can imagine as a
Norwegian winter I would believe you'll have plenty to time to do that
dashboard....and completely detail the underside of the car, as well.

Jay Donoghue
72B
72B-GT
66 Mustang (in the paint shop as we speak)

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list