Re: Nothing

To: "Eric" <eric@erickson.on.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Nothing
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 12:15:10 +0100
Until the 69/70 model the ignition key operated the solenoid direct on the
white/red, no relay involved.  So you need to check for red/white leaving
the ignition switch and arriving at the solenoid on that wire.  If you
*should* have a relay, it is white/red from switch to relay and white/brown
from relay to solenoid.

PaulH.