RE: Vacation MG Sightings

To: "The MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Vacation MG Sightings
From: "Denise Thorpe" <xyzabcde@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 14:29:4 -0400
Rusted out hulks of cars make good photos, but it's sad that the car
usually died because someone wouldn't put a $5 tarp over it every 5 years (got
an MGB like that) or roll up a window (ditto MG 1100).

Every time I see my 1100's in my brother's back yard, I scrape away the
leaves that are trying to become dirt.  The other '67 B has a new tonneau,
car cover, and tarp.  It doesn't take much to save a car.  But all of
my MG's will be here soon and I can take care of them the way they deserve as
soon as I find a shack with a 12 car garage that I can afford.

Denise

'67B still my only transportation

BTW, I was told that the MGB's that were destined for export to Hawaii
didn't have heaters.