Midget Light Switch

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Midget Light Switch
From: "K Wall" <kwall@teacher.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 18:05:01 -0400
Question 2...
Wanted to take the midget out tonight but was held back by the fact that I
don't have lights.  Sometimes I do - even without the ignition on - but
currently the mode is all electronics off...  Dad has traced some of the
trouble to a broken light switch... don't really want to pay $120 for a new
one... does anyone know of another source or where I might find a used one?

Any insight will be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks in advance,
Kirsty
78 Midget

ps... may need a new wiper motor too...