MG vacation sightings

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG vacation sightings
From: "Mark Sherman" <mrkshrmn@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 21:55:40 -0400
I was there (Jenness Beach at Rye NH)and saw them too! Don't know who they
were tho..
------------------------------

Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 21:50:55 -0400
From: Carl W French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Subject: MG vacation sightings (week two)

My brother down on the New Hampshire seacoast saw a line of MGs down on
1A  in Rye, NH. It was followed by a Jag XJ which was amazingly still
working. All cars except one red BGT ( a very shabby one at that) had NY
tags. The BGT (a very shabby one at that). Had CT tags. Any body out there
know who might have been in those cars? Except for the very shabby BGT, the
cars where all very nice. ;->

Carl French (stuffed on Lobsters still)
67B
80B