MGB sighting

To: "MGS" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGB sighting
From: "Will Brien" <wbrien@mediaone.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 23:23:19 -0400
To the list -

On my way north to New Hampshire this past Saturday, while sitting waiting
for the cursed Hampton toll nazi's to let me through, I saw a really nice
RBB in line.  It was a dark blue with a front spoiler and it looked great.
I believe the plates were Mass 4035 LO.  Any lister out on Rt. 95 waiting to
pass the toll from hell around 12 noon last Saturday?  Identify yourself so
I can applaud you personally for the nice restoration job on your B.

Will
Yellow 77
Green with envy

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list