Quiet today

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Quiet today
From: "Rick Lindsay" <ROLindsay@Emeraldgrc.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 14:36:43 -0500
Hi Gang,

   Is it just me or is the List really quiet today?
   As the weather promises to start cooling off, my son and I are
planning the restoration of our '79 MGB LE.  I ask myself these
questions:

1) Is it really worth buying the LE stripes, horn push, etc.?  I mean,
    I don't particularly like the LE design.  I guess I could just restore
    the car and leave those options for some future owner to buy.

2) Who makes the best cheap top?  Seat upholstery?

3) Can't remember what this one was...

rick

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list