I'm back...

To: "Mgs@autox.team.net" <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: I'm back...
From: James Schulte <schultejim@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 20:12:35 -0700
Hi All,
Got back from Boy Scout Camp on Saturday.  Spent Saturday and part of
Sunday cleaning the house for our wine tasting/cookout for the Phila. MG
Club.  To my surprise it turned into a party for my 50th birthday.  The
boys had there fun with my blunders this past year. I received a plaque
stating happy 50th but a hook was added to the bottom of it to store a
spare key for my F150 MG towing pickup.  I locked my keys in the truck 1
hour away from home on our way to MG 2001.  My wife had to come bail me
out.  Then I lost them in the Delaware River last week at Boy Scout
camp.  It cost $123.00 to get 1 remote and 2 keys and  program them for
the truck.  Imagine doing that for an MG....
Tonight I finally got to bleed my brakes on the 78B for the 5th time and
they finally feel right.   I think the combination of the rebuilt
calipers and new MC made it so difficult to bleed them.  Going to
Lanco"s British get together out near Lancaster, PA on Sunday.  It's a
combined Car show and Polo match with real horses (-: /\^^/\   Saturday
I get to officiate some Water Polo out in West Reading, PA in the
morning. Then  help some friends pull a B engine to replace clutch and
bottom bearings while the engine is out, in the afternoon.  No, I don't
ride a horse to officiate Water Polo :-)
I'll give a report on both Sunday.  I go back to work officially
Monday.  I'm excited to start my 27th year teaching.  Only 5 years to go
to retirement. Looking forward to driving my MG full time :-) then.
Jim
78B
70B

///