Very Sad - Saga Continues

To: <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Very Sad - Saga Continues
From: "engl" <engl@cableregina.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 07:37:34 -0600
Further to my saga of the overpriced MG, what would a 1977 MG parts car be
worth?  Car is quite rusty, engine seems OK (compression between 148 lbs and
152 lbs on all 4 cylinders), dash not cracked, speedo and temp gauge
(sender) does not work, headlight dimmer switch is not working properly,
drivetrain seems OK (but either the synchro in 4th is going, or the clutch
isn't retracting fully in 4th).  Have driven it under daily permit for two
days - seems to run OK.

Don't know what else is important as this is my first MG, and have only had
it 5 days.  Car is smack dab in the middle of the Canadian prairies
(Regina).

I want to try to sell this thing to minimize my loss.  Is $1200cdn too much
($800us)?

[Hopefully I can ask this type of question on the list.]

Bob
'77 rust bucket

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list